The Honda Talon 1000 Forum
CPETRO

TOUCHY THROTTLE

CPETRO

Ive only had my Talon R for about 2 weeks and haven't ridden a lot, but the throttle seems to be annoyingly twitchy, especially over uneven terrain.  anyone else seem bothered by this ? 

Hammer

It is definitely on the touchy side! It took some getting used to for sure! I'm curious if you could put a little stouter spring on it?

CPETRO

Hey how does that exhaust sound ??

Hammer

It sounds awesome! I will try and post a video of it tomorrow! Definitely aggressive!

CAL

I am new to the forum.  Owned my 1000x for about two months now.   I ride every now and then.  However, I am experiencing the same issue.  Frustrating for tall people on tight trails.  I think the work around will be the throttelmaxx.  I own another side by side and had the same issue.  So I ordered it and it fixed the jerkiness!.  I have contacted throttlemaxx and they say they are working on it, but no release date.  😞  Hope this helps.

Another issue is the lack of accessories!  Honda wants an arm and leg for their accessories.  Does anybody know where to buy cheaper priced accessories?

Hammer

What are you looking for?