The Honda Talon 1000 Forum
Cruizin

Where do you ride at ?

Cruizin

I am fortunate enough to live in Idaho. We have over 4000 miles of designated OHV trails. Mountains, deserts, I have seen some majestic Rocky Mountain vistas.  

Mountain trails are awesome, especially Single Track. But Im getting older (53)and my wife got sick of me riding those singletrack trails with 2000 ft drop offs on both sides on my Dirtbikes. 

We also have this area called "Saint Anthony" Sand Dunes.   Out in the middle of farmland, Saint Anthony is 15 miles of killer sand dunes. We are talking about dunes taller/steeper than Glamis.  And a lot less drunks. 

Saint Anthony Idaho ( Not my Video)

Now, @Hammer will come along and show you some killer vid/pics of Northern Idaho. God's country. 

Hammer

20180714_152829.jpg

20180714_161209.jpg

• Like 1

Cruizin

IMG_3024.thumb.JPG.b4de7dc7b0d7bc653d4d9e74b2aad455.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG.7cab01cc908255a4a9eb5e2ba55caf1f.JPG

• Like 1

Hammer
26 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

I am fortunate enough to live in Idaho. We have over 4000 miles of designated OHV trails. Mountains, deserts, I have seen some majestic Rocky Mountain vistas.  

Mountain trails are awesome, especially Single Track. But Im getting older (53)and my wife got sick of me riding those singletrack trails with 2000 ft drop offs on both sides on my Dirtbikes. 

We also have this area called "Saint Anthony" Sand Dunes.   Out in the middle of farmland, Saint Anthony is 15 miles of killer sand dunes. We are talking about dunes taller/steeper than Glamis.  And a lot less drunks. 

Saint Anthony Idaho ( Not my Video)

Now, @Hammer will come along and show you some killer vid/pics of Northern Idaho. God's country. 

20180716_142251.jpg

• Like 1

Cruizin

Maybe @Doc - TEAM WAX OFFROAD will come post some video from KY? (Just paste the share link from youtube below.)

• Like 1

Doc - TEAM WAX
Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoEVONkx-jegAM2xvzLuLPA

Check us out here. My nephew has several Talon videos and some others. He is only 13 and trying start and grow the channel. Please sub and like. We ride at a few parks in KY and occasionally travel out of state also such as Hatfield-McCoy, Badlands, Windrock, etc.   Thank you all.

Edited by Doc - TEAM WAX OFFROAD
  • Like 1

Buck

I live in pa. last weekend we had 14 of us riding the potter county trails and township roads. we put around 3 hundred miles on. think we should have called it (rainfest))

• Like 2

Hammer

It was dumping fresh snow on us today! I love riding North Idaho in the late spring, early summer!

20190608_121043.jpg