The Honda Talon 1000 Forum
Buck

rides too rough

Buck

I was hoping someone else would be posting this topic. lol. I wanna adjust my rear suspension but not sure where to start. I never messed with the shocks on my rzr. for me it just rides too rouph on the trails. any advice?

Cruizin
9 minutes ago, Buck said:

I was hoping someone else would be posting this topic. lol. I wanna adjust my rear suspension but not sure where to start. I never messed with the shocks on my rzr. for me it just rides too rouph on the trails. any advice?

I dont have my Talon yet, or I'd make up a quick tech video for you. Hopefully someone will write something up for you in tech tips. 

Hammer

Buck, did you look and see what setting they are on? I'm running mine on the softest setting wich is 1, and I also dropped my tire pressure to 10psi. I love the way mine rides!

• Thanks 1

Buck

i did set mine on 1 and reduced some tire pressure. I think its getting better but was hoping for a smother ride.

Doc - TEAM WAX

I am running 8-9psi in my tires (usually 9 front, 8 rear) and shocks are set on 1 on my R. It has gotten smoother with break in. It is a little rough at low speeds, but excellent at higher speeds. I would assume they are designed for aggressive riding, and that is my intentions.... LOL.

• Like 1